Open To The Public
Daisy Haye, Ball Haye Road, Leek ST13 6AU
Free Parking & Disabled Parking
Disabled Access Throughout Building
Beauty Salon, Health and Fitness, Hair Dressers & Bistro Onsite
Polished Inside & Out at Daisy Haye
Beauty Salon Opening Times
Monday to Friday.
Hours range between 8am until 9pm
We work our hours around you.
Please download the Polished Inside & Out price list or see the treatments page for more details.
Polished Inside & Out includes Health and Fittness at Daisy Haye
Pilates Classes Starting in March 2018
|Day||Chair Pilates||Full Pilates|
|Tuesdays||11.00am – 11.45am||5.30pm – 6.30pm|
|Wednesdays||6.30pm – 7.30pm|
|Thursdays||3pm – 3.45pm||
4.00pm - 5.00pm
Pilates in the Daisy Haye Lounge
Please fill out the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire and bring this to your free consultation to ensure that classes are planned according to your individual requirements.
All classes must be pre-booked with Natasha, a signup sheet will be available at the salon reception or contact Natasha on 07894147215 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilates Classes and One to One Sessions are available as pay as you go or in 6 week blocks.
|Pilates Class||Pay As You Go 2018||6 Week Block 2018||Pay As You Go 2019||6 Week Block 2019|
|Pilates 60 mins||£7||£38||£8||£44|
|One to One session 60 mins||£30||£180 plus a free Postural Assessment||£35||£210 Plus a free Postural Assessment|
Mirror Mirror Hair Salon Also at Daisy Haye
Open Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Abit about Chloe
She qualified as a hairdresser from Leek college in 2012 where she gained her level 3 in hairdressing through an apprenticeship at Nina hair and beauty. She also qualified as a barber in 2013 through city and quilds, VTCT, skills actie and habia.
Phone: Chloe 07719 347 414 or
Mirror Mirror Price List
Cut and Blow Dry From £25
Blow Dry From £12.50
Dry Cut From £11.00
Gents Clipper Cut From £5
Gents Cut and Finish From £12
Gents Dry Cut From £7
Tint Full Head From £45
Roots Retouch From £40
T Section Foils From £45
Half Head From £50
Full Head From £60
Upstyle From £20
Pamper Afternoon Teas or Buffets
Enjoy being pampered with your girl friends and family! Whether it’s a Hen Do, getting ready to hit the town, a special birthday, pre-wedding pampering, baby shower, Christmas/New Year Party or just getting together to catch up, then let Polished help you!
Why not get a group of friends together for an afternoon of total indulgence or to celebrate a special occasion? Please contact me on the enquiries page for further details and we can create a bespoke package for you and your friends.
Afternoon Tea £11.50 per head, Includes freshly made sandwiches, homemade cakes & tea or coffee.
A Buffet can also be arrange please call the Bistro on 07595 728481 for more details
Choose any of the following treatments for £16 per treatment, Back Massage, Express Shellac, Full Manicure, Pedicure or Mini Facial.
The Daisy Haye Shop At The Bistro
Opening Hours Daily Except Sundays
10am to 11am - 2pm to 3pm
Description & Prices
Flora Light 250g £1.00
PG Tips Tea 80s 232g £2.65
Nescafe Original Decaffeinated Coffee 100g £3.50
Nescafe Original Instant Coffee 100g £3.50
Happy Shopper Semi Skimmed Milk 1 litre £1.15
Whitworth Sugar 1kg £1.00
McVities Rich Tea Biscuits £1.30
McVities Chocolate Digestive Biscuits £1.50
Happy Shopper Malted Milk Biscuits 85p
Kit Kat Chocolate 41.5g 65p
Dairy Milk Chocolate 45g 70p
salt and Vinegar Crisps 32.5g 65p
Ready Salted crisps 32.5g 65p
Cheese and onion Crisps 32.5g 65p
Andrex Toilet Rolls x4 £2.25
Happy Shopper Toilet Rolls x4 £1.70
Kitchen Rolls x2 £1.25
Kleenex Tissues pack of 56 £1.70
Domestos Bleach 750ml £1.00
Fairy Original Washing Up Liquid £1.30
Swing Bin Liners pack of 15 £1.10
Benefits of having a beauty therapist as part of a retirement homes services.
Why the residents use us
Polished inside & out is currently working with Daisy Haye retirement home in Leek. We can provide a large range of treatments either in the resident’s apartments if illness or mobility is an issue or the residents can visit an onsite treatment room.
The residents are particularly appreciative of
- Social opportunities and activities such as polished inside & out seminars and gift voucher donation for raffle prizes.
- Enjoying the relaxing and friendly environment that Polished Inside & Out brings to the home.
- The public passing through, bringing new faces to Daisy Haye.
- Treatments that work with all the senses, smell, sight, sound, taste and touch to improve the appearance, health and wellbeing of the residents.
- The mobile therapist is able to work nearly anywhere to treat less able residents.
- The experience and knowledge my work on cruise liners has given me in improving the health and wellbeing of older clients.
- All treatments are personalized for each person on each visit; with 12 years of experience I adapt myself to suit my clients on the day, including telling stories of all my travels or listening to their’s.
Key Treatments for residents
- Some residents have poor nail condition from medication or illness; a luxury manicure or shellac manicure can help strengthen, tidy and improve the nails.
- Collagen facials are perfect to help mature skin, not only can it improve facial appearance but it leaves the residents feeling relaxed and pampered.
- Hot paraffin wax treatments are a common option in heat therapy treatments for people with arthritis or other rheumatic diseases. The heat increases blood flow and relaxes the muscles, which helps relieve pain caused by arthritis, osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Body massage with a selection of oils, chosen for your needs on the day, benefits the physical body, relaxing tense muscles, aiding lymphatic drainage, releasing toxins, improving mobility and even lowering emotional stress.
- Waxing for the removal of any unwanted hair, if your sight isn't as good as it was let Polished Inside & Out tidy you up.
How Polished Inside & Out supports the Benefits that should be provided by a retirement home.
- Affordable living –beauty treatments that are excellent value for money.
- Abundant social opportunities and activities – public and residents both use the salon and regular seminars are provided.
- Convenient and easy access to health care – mobile therapist providing a range of alternative therapies.
- Safety, emergency support and peace of mind – therapist has advanced qualifications and full insurance.
- Fitness and wellness centers – in house health and beauty salon.
- Relaxation – treatments and environments Polished Inside & Out provides.
Bookings, Payments and Cancellations
Before Your First Appointment or Pilates Session.
A consultation card must be filled in to ensure that all the treatment I provide are suitable for you.
You must bring the physical activity readiness questionnaire signed to your free consultation before attending any Pilates sessions.
Payments and Cancellations
We accept card, cash or bank transfers before completion of treatment, we do not accept cheques and a deposit may be required for multiple treatments. Please give at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel an appointment, otherwise a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of the treatment will be charged or lose of a pre-paid block booking session.