Now Open To The Public
Daisy Haye, Ball Haye Rd, Leek ST13 6AU
Free Parking & Disabled Parking
Disabled Access Throughout Building
Beauty Salon, Hair Dressers & Bistro Onsite
Polished Inside & Out at Daisy Haye
Beauty Salon Opening Times
Tuesday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's & Friday's
Hours range between 8am until 9pm
We work our hours around you.
Please download the Polished Inside & Out price list or see the treatments page for more details.
Mirror Mirror Hair Salon Also at Daisy Haye
Open Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Abit about Chloe
She qualified as a hairdresser from Leek college in 2012 where she gained her level 3 in hairdressing through an apprenticeship at Nina hair and beauty. She also qualified as a barber in 2013 through city and quilds, VTCT, skills actie and habia.
Phone: Chloe 07719 347 414 or
Mirror Mirror Price List
Cut and Blow Dry From £25
Blow Dry From £12.50
Dry Cut From £11.00
Gents Clipper Cut From £5
Gents Cut and Finish From £12
Gents Dry Cut From £7
Tint Full Head From £45
Roots Retouch From £40
T Section Foils From £45
Half Head From £50
Full Head From £60
Upstyle From £20
The Bistro At Daisy Haye
Food Health Clinic
Benefits of having a beauty therapist as part of a retirement homes services.
Why the residents use us
Polished inside & out is currently working with Daisy Haye retirement home in Leek. We can provide a large range of treatments either in the resident’s apartments if illness or mobility is an issue or the residents can visit an onsite treatment room.
The residents are particularly appreciative of
- Social opportunities and activities such as polished inside & out seminars and gift voucher donation for raffle prizes.
- Enjoying the relaxing and friendly environment that Polished Inside & Out brings to the home.
- The public passing through, bringing new faces to Daisy Haye.
- Treatments that work with all the senses, smell, sight, sound, taste and touch to improve the appearance, health and wellbeing of the residents.
- The mobile therapist is able to work nearly anywhere to treat less able residents.
- The experience and knowledge my work on cruise liners has given me in improving the health and wellbeing of older clients.
- All treatments are personalized for each person on each visit; with 12 years of experience I adapt myself to suit my clients on the day, including telling stories of all my travels or listening to their’s.
Key Treatments for residents
- Some residents have poor nail condition from medication or illness; a luxury manicure or shellac manicure can help strengthen, tidy and improve the nails.
- Collagen facials are perfect to help mature skin, not only can it improve facial appearance but it leaves the residents feeling relaxed and pampered.
- Hot paraffin wax treatments are a common option in heat therapy treatments for people with arthritis or other rheumatic diseases. The heat increases blood flow and relaxes the muscles, which helps relieve pain caused by arthritis, osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Body massage with a selection of oils, chosen for your needs on the day, benefits the physical body, relaxing tense muscles, aiding lymphatic drainage, releasing toxins, improving mobility and even lowering emotional stress.
- Waxing for the removal of any unwanted hair, if your sight isn't as good as it was let Polished Inside & Out tidy you up.
How Polished Inside & Out supports the Benefits that should be provided by a retirement home.
- Affordable living –beauty treatments that are excellent value for money.
- Abundant social opportunities and activities – public and residents both use the salon and regular seminars are provided.
- Convenient and easy access to health care – mobile therapist providing a range of alternative therapies.
- Safety, emergency support and peace of mind – therapist has advanced qualifications and full insurance.
- Fitness and wellness centers – in house health and beauty salon.
- Relaxation – treatments and environments Polished Inside & Out provides.
Payments and Cancellations
Before Your First Appointment
A consultation card must be filled in to ensure that all the treatment I provide are suitable for you.
Payments and Cancellations
We accept card, cash on the day or bank transfers before completion of treatment, we do not accept cheques. A deposit may be required for multiple treatments, mobile treatments and pamper parties. Please give at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel an appointment, otherwise a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of the treatment will be charged.