Welcome to Polished, my name is Natasha Simmonds and I am a highly experienced Beauty Therapist who has over fourteen years experience of working in the industry including 5 years working on cruise liners and becoming a Spa Manager and Head Therapist. Having enjoyed doing make overs and painting nails since a child I decided to become a beauty therapist so that I could bring pleasure and benefits to others. I am qualified with a VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Anatomy and Physiology. I am insured by BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) and I pride myself on providing a relaxing, bespoke experience with excellent client care at the Daisy Haye Salon in Leek.
Once I returned to the UK I was a dedicated full time Mobile Beauty Therapist servicing my local area with all their beauty needs, in 2016 I was approaches to service the residents of the Daisy Haye Salon a few days a week. Due to such success, I am now full time at Daisy Haye Beauty Salon providing treatments to all the residents and the local pubic in the Leek area.
In 2017 I started my training in Pilates with Pilates Training Solution, I have always had an interest in health and fitness working along side many fitness instructors over the years. I damaged my own back in 2003 and with the advice to start Pilates from my spinal surgeon and physiotherapist I started Pilates with Lyn at Pure Balance. I have loved every moment reeducating my body to work to its best ability and now have no back pain and avoid invasive spinal surgery. I have decided I would like to help other and add Pilates to my services at Daisy Haye, I will be starting classes in March 2018, I have received a level 3 YMCA Awards (previously CYQ) in Clinical Pilates and Anatomy and Physiology. I am also completing a studio equipment and pregnancy course so my classes will be available to all abilities.
I have also completed training in the following: A range of artificial nail systems including gel, acrylic, fiberglass extensions and overlays, body and facial electricals, Dermalogica and Guinot facials, Confort Zone and Thalgo body treatments, St Tropez and Fake Bake Tanning, Hotstones Massage and Absolute Aroma Oils. Unfortunately I do not provide all the treatments and products I have had training in but as you can see I have large knowledge range and will advice you on all I can help with.
The reasons why people choose Polished
- Highly trained in health and beauty.
- Private salon for one to one treatments.
- Free parking with disabled spaces and an over flow car park for busy days.
- Disabled and wheel chair access from car park to salon.
- Use of CND including Shellac™ Power Polish and VINYLUX® Weekly Polish
- Over 100 nail designs to choose from and more designs for that special occasion.
- Training in many massage techniques and uses Purple Flame Massage Oils.
- All our Kaeso Facials include a skin analysis with the BeautyPro HydraPen, after discussing your skin we can choose a specific face masks to enhance your treatment.
- Oils and massages are tailored to suit your individual needs.
- Paraffin wax treatments for hands, feet, face and back are available.
- Individual postural assessment before a 6 week course of one to one Pilates sessions.
- Free consultation to ensure that Pilates classes are planned according to your individual requirements.
- Email reminders for appointments and special offers.
- Specific packages can be arranged on request to suit your individual requirements.
- Price list available to download and print.
- Card payments excepted.
- Weekly special offers on social media and text messages.
- Loyalty card and refer a friend discounts available.
- Gift Vouchers available.
- Natasha has World Class Qualifications via the Vocational Training Charitable Trust - VTCT
- Insured by BABTAC The British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology.
- Continuing professional development add new services to her treatment range.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Daisy Haye, Ball Haye Road, Leek ST13 6AU
Free Parking & Disabled Parking
Disabled Access Throughout Building
Health & Beauty Salon, Hair Dressers & Bistro Onsite
Daisy Haye Health and Beauty Salon
Bookings, Payments and Cancellations
Before Your First Appointment or Pilates Session.
A consultation card must be filled in to ensure that all the treatment I provide are suitable for you.
You must bring the physical activity readiness questionnaire signed to your free consultation before attending any Pilates sessions.
Payments and Cancellations
We accept card, cash or bank transfers before completion of treatment, we do not accept cheques and a deposit may be required for multiple treatments. Please give at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel an appointment, otherwise a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of the treatment will be charged or lose of a pre-paid block booking session.