Welcome to Polished, my name is Natasha Simmonds and I am a highly experienced Beauty Therapist who has over thirteen years experience of working in the industry including 5 years working on cruise liners and becoming a Spa Manager and Head Therapist. Having enjoyed doing make overs and painting nails since a child I decided to become a beauty therapist so that I could bring pleasure and benefits to others. I am qualified with a VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Anatomy and Physiology. I am insured by BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) and I pride myself on providing a relaxing, bespoke experience with excellent client care at the Daisy Haye Salon in Leek.
Since 2016 I have been a dedicated full time Mobile Beauty Therapist servicing my local area with all their beauty needs, in June 2016 I was approaches to service the residents of the Daisy Haye Salon a few days a week. Due to such success, I am now full time at Daisy Haye Beauty Salon providing treatments to all the residents and the local pubic in the Leek area.
I have also completed training in the following: A range of artificial nail systems including gel, acrylic, fiberglass extensions and overlays, body and facial electricals, Dermalogica and Guinot facials, Confort Zone and Thalgo body treatments, St Tropez and Fake Bake Tanning, Hotstones Massage and Absolute Aroma Oils.
The reasons why people choose Polished
- Private salon for one to one treatments.
- Free parking with disabled spaces and an over flow car park for busy days.
- Disabled and wheel chair access from car park to salon.
- Use of CND including Shellac™ Power Polish and VINYLUX® Weekly Polish
- Over 100 nail designs to choose from and more designs for that special occasion.
- Specialist Poultice Massage including the use of Purple Flame Massage Oils.
- All our Kaeso Facials include a skin analysis with the BeautyPro HydraPen, after discussing your skin we can choose a specific face masks to enhance your treatment.
- Oils and massages are tailored to suit your individual needs.
- Paraffin wax treatments for hands, feet, face and back are available.
- Text message reminders for appointments and special offers.
- All equipment is brought to you including manicure table and treatment couch for mobile treatments and pamper parties.
- Specific packages can be arranged on request to suit your individual requirements.
- Price list available to download and print.
- Card payments excepted for salon or mobile visits.
- Weekly special offers on social media and text messages.
- Loyalty card and refer a friend discounts available.
- Gift Vouchers available.
- Natasha has World Class Qualifications via the Vocational Training Charitable Trust - VTCT
- Insured by BABTAC The British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology.
Daisy Haye, Ball Haye Road, Leek, ST13 6AU
Areas Covered for Pamper Parties and Mobile Client.
Leek, Endon, Stockton Brook, Stanley, Stanley moor, Bagnall, Cellerhead, Cheddleton, Blackshaw Moor, Flash, Rudyard, Brown Edge, Bradnop, Thorncliffe, Bottom House, Wetley rocks, Meerbrook, Longsdon, Horton, Ball Haye Green, Blackwood Hill Biddulph, Congleton and Biddulph moor, Buxton, Gillow Heath, Newcastle Under Lyme, Ipstones, froghall, Alton, Rushton Spencer, Mow Cop, TimberBrook, Cheadle, Ashbourne, Macclesfield and Stoke On Trent.
Mobile Treatments & Pamper Parties.
A minimum treatment charge of £100 is required for a mobile visit within a 5 mile radius of Leek, Staffordshire Zone 1 purple. Otherwise, the minimum charge is £150 per mobile visit between 5 and 10 miles Zone 2 Blue.
For mobile treatments and pamper parties we required the following details to complete a booking, the full address and contact details of the venue, choice of treatments for the day and a 50% deposit from the total amount of treatment required.
Please don’t hesitate to ask if I could come to you.
Payments and Cancellations
Before Your First Appointment
A consultation card must be filled in to ensure that all the treatment I provide are suitable for you.
Payments and Cancellations
We accept card, cash on the day or bank transfers before completion of treatment, we do not accept cheques. A deposit may be required for multiple treatments, mobile treatments and pamper parties. Please give at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel an appointment, otherwise a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of the treatment will be charged.